Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Spectacular Destinations

I visited Canmore, Banff and Lake Louise last weekend. It was really amazing to see the view of the Rockies Mountains and all the lakes that I saw while I was driving from town to town. First, I arrived in Canmore and visited the downtown area. Here I tasted a delicious coffee while I was sitting enjoying the amazing view of the mountains called The Three Sisters. Then, I continued my travel by car to Banff National Park. When I arrived in lovely town of Banff, I walked all over downtown, ate at The Old Spaguetti Factory, and tasted some really delicious candy and ice cream. I went up to the top of the mountains by Gondola. I saw amazing views of the town and river; I enjoyed being in nature surround by squirrels. Finally, I continued my travel; I arrived at Lake Louise, and spectacular natural scenery. It´s a gorgeous and wonderful lake with its background of mountains and glaciers. It´s simply beautiful landscape, so I felt relaxed in this place. Finally, I went to another lake that is a few miles called Moraine. Here I went hiking and I watched as the mountains were reflected in the lake, something really spectacular. To sum up, this was weekend of Rocky Mountain, lakes, hiking, good foods, wildlife, and beautiful landscapes. I think the towns of outskirts of Calgary are excellent places to go sigthseeing and take a lot pictures of their landscapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment