I'm not a big reader, but I enjoyed my time spent reading this book. This is a great love story with touch of comedy. The story is about how the most famous actress of the world, Anna, met an unsuccessful bookstore owner, William. She is from Beverly Hill and he is from Notting Hill. They have different style of live but finally they found the love together. The story is very entertainment and has characters very funny as Spike, he's stupid William's lodger. I like Anna’s character, who being rich and famous can to love a common man. In this novel there’re two quotes from the main character that I think are very important in this history. The first is: “I live in Notting Hill. You live in Beverly Hills. Everyone in the world knows who you are. My mother doesn’t always remember my name.” William said. And the second is: “It’s no real, you know… being famous. I’m also just a girl. Standing in front of boy. Asking him to lover her.” Anna said. Fantastic quotes for me, I’ll always remember it. This book is easy to read, it’s not necessary use to dictionary and the story is very entertaining, so you cannot stop reading. For this reason I recommend this book to ESL student it helps to improve his vocabulary and reading skills.

Very good description of the book! I think those two quotes summarize the story very well. If you want other books like this, check any large bookstore for Penguin Readers (probably in the ESL section).
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
I'm not a big reader, but I enjoyed my time spent reading this book.
This book is easy to read, it’s not necessary use to dictionary and the story is very entertaining, so you cannot stop reading.