I'm not fan of video games, but when the people talk about them I always remember Pac-Man. I was teen I spent much time playing it with my brothers, cousins and friends because we made Pac-Man marathon at home on weekend when the family met. The game is funny and I like its sounds; it's possible I didn't learn anything playing this game, but I had an amazing time with my family playing the most popular game of Atari in these years. Sometimes I play this game online or in my phone, last year was very popular one version of Pac-Man in Facebook and many friends playing online for obtain the best score, everyone had his memories alive in the mind. After Pac-Man, arrived a revolution of video games from Nintendo Company with better visual effect, colorful, sound, and great themes; leaving obsolete Pac-Man in one old generation ago. Nowadays, there are a lot of very interesting games where the people learn to play and develop strong skills because now the games are more complex, serious and have full patterns, but also they are very entertaining. As I said in the beginning I'm not in the video game world, but if I have choose one game for play I choose Pac-Man; for me it's very addictive and funny game.
Great choice! Pac-Man was one of my favorite games as well when I was a child. I really enjoyed the other Atari games as well, like Frogger, Space Invaders, Missile Command, etc.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
It's possible I didn't learn anything playing this game, but I had an amazing time with my family playing the most popular game of Atari in these years.
Nowadays, there are a lot of very interesting games where the people learn to play and develop strong skills because now the games are more complex, serious and have full patterns, but also they are very entertaining.