Depending on the purpose of the travel and along it, I choose the best way for each occasion. In my city I prefer to get around by car or subway; if I need to go outside the city I travel by car or bus, but if the travel is a long distance I usually travel by plane. Sometimes I travel by boat when I'm on vacation. I usually go to my work by car, but if I need to move from my work to other place I prefer use the subway; because the subway station is inside of the building where I work. It's more easy and quickly to move in subway in Caracas instead spend a lot time stuck in the traffic. If I need to go outside Caracas such as Valencia or Maracay for two days or more I prefer travel by car, instead if the travel is a day round trip I take a bus. In the same way, for long distance travel I almost always prefer to travel by plane. For my work I travel a lot, I worked in Dominic Republic for eight month in 2009 and I have scary and funny experience on my first trip to Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic. Between two Islands always the planes experienced severe turbulence, my first time I was very scared and my face looked terrible. On my next trips, I enjoyed seeing the scary faces of others pasengge, I always remember my first time. About travel by boat, for me I've had my best experience because frecuently I travel by boat when I'm on vacation. I took a cruiser to trip to Caribeean Islands, it was simply fantastic. Enjoy everyday when the cruiser arrives a new port, a new island, it means one day of sun, beaches and tropical drinks. In conclusion, if I need to choose a way to travel I choose travel by boat because it mean for me time on vacation and time to enjoy of the life.
I've never taken a cruise, but it sounds like a really fun idea. I'd love to see lots of tropical destinations and relax by the pool with a drink...sounds like the perfect life!
ReplyDeleteIn my city I prefer to get around by car or subway;...
In the same way, for long distance travel I almost always prefer to travel by plane.