Wednesday, 5 October 2011
The Best City to Live in Venezuela.
I've lived in the three biggest cities in Venezuela. These cities are Caracas, Maracaibo y Valencia. For me Valencia is the best city to live in Venezuela. First, the crime rate in Valencia is lower than Caracas and Maracaibo. Live in a security city is a good reason to choose a place to live. Second, Valencia is a city less crowded than Caracas and very similar in population to Maracaibo. In Caracas the traffic is always stuck all day on weekdays, Maracaibo and Valencia have this problem only in peak hours. Third, enjoy the free time in the best beaches of Venezuela and one of the best of the Caribbean sea, Los Cayos that is a group of small islands located in Morrocoy National Park. In my case I love the beach and Sun. When I lived in Maracaibo I spent 6 hours to Morrocoy by car and from Caracas I spent 4 hours, but from Valencia to Morrocoy just spent 45 minutes o you can go to Isla Larga just 25 minutes. For all these reasons, I think that Valencia is the best city to live in Venezuela.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've heard of Caracas and Maracaibo, but I'm not very familiar with Valencia. It sounds like a quieter place to live. Do you have any pictures of it?
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
I've lived in the three biggest cities in Venezuela.
First, the crime rate in Valencia is lower than Caracas and Maracaibo.