Hello People,
I'm Jose Colina. I'm SAP Netweaver Certified Consultant. I've been working with SAP solutions since 8 years ago. I have experience in areas such as SAP Netweaver/Basis Administration, Process Integration & Portal, OS/DB Migrations, Upgrades, TDMS and SAP BOBJ. I've worked in platform Unix/Intel on different database such as Oracle, MSSQL and MaxDB. Actually I work at SAP Company I attend the region SSSA (Spanish Speaking South America).
I'm from Venezuela but now I'm studying and living in Canada. In these days I taking a ESL Semester Program at University of Calgary in Calgary, Alberta. I've known interesting persons from different countries around the world since I arrived to Calgary. We are 270 international students from 17 different countries. I hope to have a better English when I finished this course.
More about me, I love baseball and soccer, always on weekends I watch many games on TV and share this relax time together a friends and should never miss a good beer!!. In Calgary there are many local beer such as Big Rock Traditional or Grasshopper and Alexander Keith's beer.
Ah!! The Wednesdays is wing's day or "Wingsdays". I enjoy the best chicken wings with different sauce and cold beers at any pubs of the Calgary.
Bye People.... See you in the next blog...
Feel free to post any comment
No comments:
Post a Comment